Friday, April 23, 2010

FRIDAY, APRIL 23RD 2010

Today I:

  • Wore my hair like this to work. You may recognize the hair pins from the photo in the blog below. A little dressy for scrubs but somedays I just feel like jazzing things up.
  • My messy do caused me a lot of trouble at Target and the gas station. One fella followed me around (you know the kind. they keep trying to make eye contact hoping you will open a conversation, all the while you are just walking around in circles hoping he gets the hint to get lost.) as I looked for a watch battery (which I never found) and the other gave me one of those unnerving stare downs as I pumped my gas across from his pump that stopped about the same time mine started yet he never got in his car to leave until I did.
  • Paid $3.48 for a small Diet Coke. Two dollars were graciously ate by the mall vending machine, the remainder paid for a fountain soda at a pretzel stand. Fountain soda gives me a headache and today was no exception, but I needed caffeine to get me through the afternoon so I took the risk.
  • Was nearly ran over by a white Cadillac as I walked back to work from getting the soda that gave me the headache.
  • Disappointed that my Johnny Cash tee didn't come in the mail yet today either.
  • Listening to Mr. Cash right now.
  • Caught up on reading all my fellow blogger's blogs. I came across this hilarious commerical posted at Handbags & Handguns



P.S. I still haven't figured out how to fix the lack of spacing between paragraphs since I switched back to Windows from Firefox. I mean, I put spaces between the paragraphs, they just don't show up when I publish the blog. This happened to me way in the beginning of starting at blogspot, so I will figue it out at some point. Just so you know it irriates me just as much as it probably irriates ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.