Friday, June 11, 2010

BIRTHDAY WEEK 2010



Well I made it - hello thirty-five glad to meet ya!

The big day started off with me arriving to work and being instructed to wear a tiara and "Birthday Princess" sash the entire day. The office manager has now decided that all the employees must wear this getup on their birthdays from here on out. All I can say is I hope they appreciate my big head because I still am sporting indentations from the plastic tiara on the sides of my skull....two days later. ;)

Things I got for my birthday:

dinner and a movie (Sex & The City II)
gift certificate to a local sushi restaurant
money
car jack w/stands
many wonderful cards
I treated myself to a new retro top and cherry umbrella for my upcoming Vegas gig.

Glad birthdays only come once a year because being up past midnight two nights in a row really kicked my butt.

Good times.

Happy birthday to all my fellow Gemini's out there!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have awesome coworkers. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.