Saturday, March 20, 2010

HOPE FLOATS


Photo credit: google images

This whole Sandra Bullock and Jesse James ordeal has me deeply saddened for our American Sweetheart. Shame on that mistress for treating a fellow sister with such disrespect, and not only shame on Jesse for breaking his sacred vow to Sandy, but shame on him for being such a let down to his children. What is this teaching his two young girls (and son)?

I personally hope Sandra divorces his sorry ass. An alleged eleven month affair? She will show much more respect to herself if she does, unlike Mrs. John Edwards that stayed with that looser just long enough (two years?) to find out the love child is really his. Wasted two more precious years the doctors she said she probably wouldn't have.

Anyhoos........to Miss Sandy remember this: HOPE FLOATS ;O)

2 comments:

  1. I nominated Jesse for this week's "Steaming Pile of Sh*t" award on my blog today. I feel sorry for Sandra, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse is a huge douche, and Hope Floats is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.