
ABC's............
I recently started working on a "photo alphabet" series that included shapes of letters that I found in various places such as the beach, playgrounds, and objects around the house. This one, DREAM, is one I did for myself in my bedroom. The D was seaweed that was laying on the beach, the R was a half dead palm tree, the E was part of an arm on a iron chair, the A was the bottom part of a lifeguard chair, and the M was a bicycle rack. I also did a LOVE for my mom (L was a boot, O was the red ball you find outside Target, V was written in the sand at the beach, and the E was part of a wooden fence), and a HOPE for my sister. Happy letter hunting!!
and 1,2,3's.............
I'm broke. And broke does not allow you to purchase truly selfish items such as these. But if I were to get a Christmas bonus (usually a gift card to a local department store which we sometimes get a couple days before Black Friday) this year, I would get these stylish UGGS, and I would not feel one ounce of guilt either. I am not necessarily impressed with the name brand, that is very unlike me, I would be all over a knockoff brand that no doubt would be much cheaper as well, rather I just think they are so cute and look my style. But to make me feel even better, I wish they be on sale when/if I can get them because then I can get some other smaller items to place in the goodwill box. Talk about hitting two birds with one stone!
What's in your wallet?
PS: my new favorite website is etsy.com ( handmade marketplace from sellers in more than 150 countries.) - here are some of my favorite pages/sellers -
Batcakes Couture
Branda
Change Purses for Change
Simply Sweet



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.