Sunday, October 18, 2009

This N' That & That N' This

  1. I tend to put the wrong cd in the cover when I am changing out music in the car.
  2. Lately, I have found myself somewhat addicted to Emerald's Breakfast Blend Trail Mix.
  3. I rarely have the tv/radio on when I am home.
  4. I am a optimist.
  5. I experience anxiety when something on my car breaks down.
  6. I work too much but it's gotta get me somewhere one day right?
  7. If a large sum of money dropped from the sky my guilty purchase would be a Toyota Tacoma OR a Jeep Wrangler.
  8. I miss having a dog. Sometimes I walk past the dog park just to watch other people's dogs play fetch and frolic with other dogs.
  9. I am fascinated with old school vintage. I think it oozes a classiness that in this day & age seems misplaced?
  10. I am looking forward to spending many a time on my patio reading during these winter months. Summer was too long this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.