
In the classic (yes I dare to say "classic") The Breakfast Club, Allison (Ally Sheedy) dumps her purse out on the couch. She has a extreme amount of odd things such as tube socks, comb, sheets of paper, pens, and a pair of undies, etc..... I can't help to think if some guys think of this scene when they think of what may be in our handbags? When I would ask my ex, for example, to get something out of my purse, he'd just bring me the entire bag. Are they afraid of what is in there or as curious as Andrew (Emilio) and Brian (Anthony Michael Hall) were in the "purse dumping scene"? Like they wanna know, yet not wanna know. Well here ya go guys, it's not real mysterious or exciting, but this is what is in my purse. Enjoy.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.