Friday, May 14, 2010

NEW SHOES


Summary of my week:



  1. I was released from my (second) jury summons

  2. I found thirty bucks on the ground while walking

  3. I found these snazzy red shoes at the store in the clearance isle. After internally arguing with myself if I really *needed* them (like OF COARSE I do!) and what I'd wear them (playing pinup dress up etc...) for, I walked up to the cashier ready to pay the 50% off price ($25.00) but to my surprise they rang up for $4.00!!

I mean could my week be even any awesom-er? I think not! Ever since I skipped out of the store with my new shoes, I couldn't help but think of the Paolo Nutini song "New Shoes":


"Hey, I put some new shoes on


And suddenly everything is right


I said, Hey, I put some new shoes on


And everybody's smiling, it's so inviting...."


G'night everyone. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.