Thursday, December 3, 2009

#1


PHOTO: I was surprised with VIP/Suite tickets to Friday nights game!


Photo: We made the jumbo-tron!!


A few weeks ago I was walking through the mall during my lunch break with one of my teammates. I came across one of those kiosk's that sold sport logo ed items such as fuzzy slippers, gnomes, Santa hats, and these nifty #1 finger mitts. I went online to see if I could find a SIOUX #1 mitt to order for my ma, sister, and myself for the college hockey game we were planning on attending during my stay for Thanksgiving, and although I found them, the website was not currently taking orders due to it was still being constructed. Crapola!

I asked my ma to look around at their local mall but no such luck so she suggested that she make them herself. I sent a photo of it, my sister drew a pattern on paper, and my ma went to work. They turned out GREAT! We used them at both Fri/Sat nights games. We even made the jumbo-tron!

One of the many great memories from the weekend. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.