
Are you happy that 2009 is nearing it's end? I'm at a crossroads. On one hand, this year was filled with many disappointments in which I had no control over. Whether it be in regards to multiple missed opportunity(s) or people coming to light on who they really are, I am beyond thrilled the year is over. Yet on the other hand I wish not to dismiss all the wonderful little things that make each day marvelous or for the great memories throughout the year that I will cherish forever. So even if people continue to let me down, the doors keep getting slammed in my face, for the times I feel I have failed and reached a dead end, I am not a quitter and the only way is up from here! 2010 is going to be spectacular because I will make it so!
Love yourself enough to do the same.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.