More books to read, More songs to sing, More friends to hug, More trips to plan, More faces to kiss, More reason to trust, More people to love, More life to discover.
- Author Unknown
Wishing each and everyone of you a safe & happy NEW YEAR!!!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Midwesterner misplaced in the south. Some of the things I enjoy are photography, reading, hiking, biking, riding on the Harley with my boyfriend, and blogging. This is a collection of my own random thoughts, stories from my life, photographs I have taken, recipes & craft ideas that I like to share, and a mash of favorite quotes, poems, and lyrics. If you are not registered with blogspot please bookmark my page and check back every now and then!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.