Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things........





Photo: my (current) favorite handbag



Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens; Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens; Brown paper packages tied up with strings; These are a few of my favorite things.........


the smell of a cup of warm tea


smores by the campfire


the sound of rain


a child's giggle


an unexpected note/card in the mail


making snow angels


watching Brandee chase her ball with glee


a good laugh with family/friends


sparkling snow softly falling to the ground on Christmas eve


the smell of fresh flowers


playful kittens


long walks on country roads during the fall season


.........When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I'm feeling sad,I simply remember my favorite things, And then I don't feel so bad!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.