
Photo: my rockin new shoes
Recently I paged through a fashion magazine left in the office lunchroom to see what styles are up and coming, but more importantly to check out the article about how to keep your wardrobe budget friendly. My interest quickly diminished when in that said article they listed a bangle (meaning ONE) for $40.00. Okay, who's budget are we referring too? Because people in my tax bracket usually don't spend money as foolishly as forty dollars for a bangle.
Off hand, I could think of multiple ways to make $40.00 stretch into an entire outfit, and then thought of all the places that I find the best deals at. Here is my list:
SHOES - Bealls and Bealls Outlet, Kohls, Sears
NECKLACES/EARRINGS/RINGS - Francesca's Collections & Kohls
HATS/SCARVES/HANDBAGS - Target
TOPS - Target, JCPenny, Bealls
DRESSES - Kohl's
JEANS - American Eagle & Aeropostale
BRAS/PANTIES - Victoria Secret (5 for 25 deals are the best and these garments last longer!)
So I will take the style ideas from the magazine, apply them to my budget, and will still look killer. :p
HAPPY SHOPPING!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.