
At the moment......
I am sipping Peppermint Tea.
Feeling exhausted.
Daydreaming of a bigger casa with two wooden rockers for the porch.
I am sipping Peppermint Tea.
Feeling exhausted.
Daydreaming of a bigger casa with two wooden rockers for the porch.
Smelling my coconut lime soy candle in the air.
Pondering on starting The Last Lecture or wait for another day.
Glancing at the Netflix envelope that holds Deadwood (season 1, disc 2)
Thinking my teabag caddy reminds me of Alice In Wonderland.
Listening to some kind of insect buzzing outside my window.
Smiling when I think of the future.
Pondering on starting The Last Lecture or wait for another day.
Glancing at the Netflix envelope that holds Deadwood (season 1, disc 2)
Thinking my teabag caddy reminds me of Alice In Wonderland.
Listening to some kind of insect buzzing outside my window.
Smiling when I think of the future.
Goodnight.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.